Northwest Occupational Training
NWOT is one of the leading training facilities in the Pacific Northwest. With over 30 years of dedicated service; We are the training center of choice for thousands of professional contractors and customers nationwide. Our team of experienced professionals is dedicated to exceeding your expectations.
Our experienced instructors offer safety training that leverage a proven curriculum; All our classes have a series of trade-related simulators and props to provide students with a hands-on approach to on the job and safety training. Certifications and Wallet Cards are provided upon course completion.
We have two training facilities, they are located in Milton, WA and Joint Base Lewis-McChord, WA. We service the entire Seattle, and Tacoma region. Both facilities offer a wide range of hands-on simulated training options; Cellular Tower, Pole Top Rescue Pole, Communication Hut, and a Confined Space Vault. The max occupancy at the Milton facility is 60 students and 30 students at JBLM.
See a list of our class offerings below:
**Courses marked with (**) Are Also Available ONLINE!
- BICSI Training $2,020.00/ea
- Basic Rigger and Signal Person $185.00/ea
- Flagging Certification $65.00/ea
- Asbestos, Lead & Silica Awareness $65.00/ea**
- Excavation, Trenching & Shoring $65.00/ea**
- Confined Space Awareness $65.00/ea**
- Globally Harmonized System (GHS),
Hazardous Communication Training $65.00/ea**
- CPR, First Aid, & AED $65.00/ea
- Aerial/Scissor Lift Training $125.00/ea
- Forklift Operator Training $125.00/ea
- OSHA 10 $150.00/ea
- OSHA 30 $Call for Prices
- NFPA 70E Arc Flash & Arc Blast Protection $85.00/ea
- Fall Protection Awareness Training $65.00/ea**
- EM 385-1-1 Fall Protection End User Course (8hr) $215.00/ea
- EM 385-1-1 Fall Protection Competent Person (24hr) $725.00/ea
Both facilities are open to 3rd party companies for advance education.
Contact Cade for our current class schedule, prices, and group rates.
Fill out the form below or call (253) 922-2787