Course Length: 4 hours
This half day Aerial/Scissor Lift training program covers laws and standards related to aerial lift operation, daily lift and area inspection, stability, key components, fall protection requirements and use, traveling, refueling/recharging, platforms/buckets, gates, understanding capacity charts, and dealing with wind and electrical hazards.
Per federal and state regulations, aerial/scissor operators are required to re-take the practical operating evaluation every 36 months to become re-qualified.
Topics to include:
- Maintenance and inspections
- Limitations and lift characteristics
- How to operate and vehicle stability
- Jobsite operations
- How to handle different loads
- Operating on slope or hills
- Safe operating procedures as per manufacturers recommendation
- Capacity requirements
- Minimum Safe Approach Distance to power lines
- Load charts and capacity charts
- Overhead clearances
- Fall Protection requirements
- Full function hands-on test
- Pre-shift inspection
- Emergency procedures
Contact Cade for our current class schedule, prices, and group rates.
Fill out the form below or call (253) 922-2787