Telecommunications Design and Engineering Services
Cannon provides planning, engineering, inspection, permitting, right-of-way and site acquisition services to large carriers and small telecommunications companies. Our nation’s communications network has become the backbone to how our society interrelates.
Cannon provides a vast array of design services to support, update and expand communications infrastructure including: outside plant engineering, survey, subsurface utility engineering, wireless, utility coordination, environmental permits, as-built (red line) documentation and pathway feasibility analysis. By combining years of practical experience with our advanced technical skills, we deliver detailed, customer-specific infrastructure design to commercial, institutional, federal, state and private sector organizations.
Our capabilities include site identification and acquisition, environmental assessments, surveying, site engineering as well as design and analysis.
- Pre-Survey & Design Build Solutions
- Site Engineering
- CAD Drawing Services
- Feasibility studies
- Subsurface utility engineering
- Easement acquisition and negotiations
- Coordination with local, state and federal projects
- Site identification and acquisition
- GIS preliminary alignment review
- Duct search
- Site engineering and design
- Operations and maintenance
- Plan and profile preparation
- Environmental waivers / permits
- 3rd Party attachments for pole lines
- Standards development
- Structural engineering
- Fiber/copper design
- Network architecture