Northwest Occupational Training
NWOT is one of the leading training facilities in the Pacific Northwest. With over 30 years of dedicated service; We are the training center of choice for thousands of professional contractors and customers nationwide. Our team of experienced professionals is dedicated to exceeding your expectations.
Our experienced instructors offer safety training that leverage a proven curriculum; All our classes have a series of trade-related simulators and props to provide students with a hands-on approach to on the job and safety training. Certifications and Wallet Cards are provided upon course completion.
We have two training facilities, they are located in Milton, WA and Joint Base Lewis-McChord, WA. We service the entire Seattle, and Tacoma region. Both facilities offer a wide range of hands-on simulated training options; Cellular Tower, Pole Top Rescue Pole, Communication Hut, and a Confined Space Vault. The max occupancy at the Milton facility is 60 students and 30 students at JBLM.
We are committed to ensuring the health and safety our students and employees.
Please do not register for training if you are displaying any known symptoms of COVID-19, have tested positive for COVID-19, have come into contact recently with anyone who is displaying symptoms of COVID-19, or have come into contact recently with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
As a result of these changes, Training Courses Scheduled after May 20th, 2020 are subject to an additional 5% COVID Safety Surcharge. This Surcharge covers any additional costs incurred for safety procedures, supplies, and preparation.
This temporary fee will remain in effect until Phase 4 of Washington’s Safe Start Plan.
See a list of our class offerings below:
- BICSI Training $2,020.00/ea
- Basic Rigger and Signal Person $250.00/ea
- Flagging Certification $85.00/ea
- Asbestos, Lead & Silica Awareness $85.00/ea
- Excavation, Trenching & Shoring $85.00/ea
- Confined Space Awareness $85.00/ea
- Globally Harmonized System & Hazcom Training $85.00/ea
- High Voltage Awareness Training (Aerial Telecommunications) $250/ea
- CPR, First Aid, & AED $85.00/ea
- Aerial/Scissor Lift Training $150.00/ea
- Forklift Operator Training $150.00/ea
- OSHA 10 $185.00/ea
- OSHA 30 $495.00/ea
- NFPA 70E Arc Flash & Arc Blast Protection $150.00/ea
- Fall Protection Awareness (8hr) $250.00/ea
- Fall Protection Competent Person (16hr) $700.00/ea
- EM 385-1-1 Fall Protection End User Course (8hr) $250.00/ea
- EM 385-1-1 Fall Protection Competent Person (24hr) $1,050.00/ea
Both facilities are open to 3rd party companies for advance education.
- $2,000.00/Week (Mon-Fri)
Contact us for our current class schedule, prices, and group rates.
Fill out the form below or call (253) 922-2787