Course Length: 6-8 hours
Re-Certification: 4-6 hours
This Traffic Control Flagger Certification program is intended as ‘group training’ for companies, agencies or organizations with employees who will direct traffic or set up traffic control devices within the State of Washington. This program is recognized by the Washington State Traffic Control Oversight Committee. This program accommodates employees who need both initial or re-certification training. Certification is valid for three years.
- Developed from the U.S. Department of Transportation, Part VI of the MUTCD (Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices)
- Approved by the Washington State Traffic Control Oversight Committee.
- Meets Washington State Department of Labor & Industries requirements for WAC 296-155-305.
- Training includes a Flagger Handbook.
- Washington Flagger certification card is recognized in Oregon and Idaho.
- Each participant with an 80% test score will be issued a Washington State “Traffic Control Flagger” card, which is valid for 3 years.
Contact Cade for our current Flagger Certification Training schedule, prices, and group rates.
Fill out the form below or call (253) 922-2787